October 2, 2019
Pegasus Makes the Entrepreneur 360 List
COLLEGE STATION, TX (October 2, 2019) – Pegasus makes the 2019 Entrepreneur 360 List
About Entrepreneur 360
Entrepreneur, an American magazine and website, is the leading source for small business owners to grab insight on what it takes to thrive among competition. From providing advice, analyzing what’s working and what’s bogus, and everything in between necessary to run a successful company.
A Glimpse of Entrepreneur’s 360-degree analysis
In 2017, Entrepreneur decided to take it to the next level with the Entrepreneur 360-degree analysis.
The 360-degree analysis looks at both quantitative and qualitative data, while also factoring in Pegasus’s impact, innovation and leadership. Their algorithm measured thriving companies across America and used a 50-plus data point to break their analysis down into 5 pillars:
- Revenue and Customer – Analyzing revenue trends and the company’s mix of customers
- Financial Evaluation – An analysis of a company’s financial records over the last three years
- Management Efficiency – Measurement of the management’s team overall efficiency of operations incorporating various data points provided by companies
- Innovation – An evaluation of a company’s ability to innovate and create new assets in their industry
- Business Valuation – A valuation of a company’s worth using various valuation methodologies.
and our top three pillars included:
Overall, Pegasus placed 26 out of 360 businesses across America! Check out the full results here.